[gnso-rpm-wg] Welcome to our new Council Liaison

J. Scott Evans jsevans at adobe.com
Thu May 12 20:52:46 UTC 2016

Great news! Onward and upward.

J. Scott

J. Scott Evans | Associate General Counsel - Trademarks, Copyright, Domains & Marketing |

Adobe

345 Park Avenue

San Jose, CA 95110
408.536.5336 (tel), 408.709.6162 (cell)
jsevans at adobe.com<mailto:jsevans at adobe.com>

www.adobe.com

From: <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com<mailto:psc at vlaw-dc.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 1:13 PM
To: "gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>" <gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: [gnso-rpm-wg] Welcome to our new Council Liaison

I am very pleased to announce that on this morning's monthly call of the GNSO Council its Vice-Chair and IPC Councilor Heather Forrest volunteered to be our new Council Liaison, and to keep Council members apprised of the progress and substance of our work.

I know that we all appreciate Heather's willingness to take on that additional role.

Best to all, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW