[gnso-rpm-wg] Meeting times

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Thu May 19 04:41:59 UTC 2016

Greetings all:

I had to quickly drop off the end of the call today.   Did we get to discussing the meeting times?  I had understood there was going to be a rotation of times.  Is there a projected schedule for when the meetings will rotate?  I have a standing call on Wednesdays that conflicts with the time we've been meeting, so I was looking forward to a rotation.

Thank you and I'm sorry I had to miss the last few minutes,
Kristine

Kristine Dorrain
Corp Counsel - IP | Amazon | 206.740.9339
dorraink at amazon.com<mailto:dorraink at amazon.com>