[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH review objectives

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Sep 23 20:54:26 UTC 2016

To play Devil's Advocate, swatch.watch has potential uses other than
wristwatches.... e.g. ICANNwatch.org isn't a site where "watch" isn't
referring to timekeeping devices.

Perhaps it could be used by Norway's "Slow Television" where 12 hours
of a TV program might be devoted to viewing various swatch
fabrics.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_television

Have a nice weekend, everyone!