[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH review objectives

Salvador Camacho Hernández salvadorcamachohernandez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:12:45 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

I just want to say that according to Paris Convention a trademark become
famous when it's recognized and determined as one from jurisdiction to
jurisdiction and no when the rights holder believes or perceives it. Not
even a Panelist in a UDRP/LDRP procedure could determine if the trademark
is famous or not.

Best regards,

Salvador.

Salvador Camacho Hernández