[gnso-rpm-wg] "free speech"

Paul McGrady policy at paulmcgrady.com
Thu Sep 29 18:23:01 UTC 2016

Thanks Rebecca.

While I wish I had the time for a country by country survey on co-existence
of trademarks and relative protections for speech, unfortunately practice
precludes it.  The good news is that I think we have the expertise in this
fine group that we need to strike the balance that J Scott is calling for
without resorting to Wikipedia.

Best,

Paul