[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Mon Apr 10 05:54:50 UTC 2017

I believe you are reading the language in a limited manner

"At a minimum, in each Phase of this
PDP, the Working Group is expected to first assess the effectiveness of the
relevant RPM(s), for which the Working Group should seek the input of
experienced online dispute resolution providers and other subject matter
experts, as may be appropriate."

When assessing a current system there can be no sacred cows.  When opening as to the result of the assessment one cannot simply say that it is unacceptable.  Specific examples and solutions must be provided.

You want to protect the cow simply because it was protected under the current policy.  This is not acceptable to me.

We are charged with determining whether, on

Sent from my iPad