[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Statton Hammock statton at rightside.rocks
Mon Apr 10 17:01:48 UTC 2017

Kiran,

That is correct. All registries must have an SDRP.

BTW, Rightside has launched 40 TLDs and not a single SDRP has been filed
after any Sunrise.

Statton

*Statton Hammock*

*Vice-President, Business & Legal Affairs*

[image: Rightside]

*Office   | 425-298-2367*

*Mobile | 425-891-9297*
*statton at rightside.rocks*