[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Mon Apr 10 22:25:22 UTC 2017

Yes, Georges -- but you have conflated the discussion and drawn some false analogies which are not really useful to discussing the issues, and not supportive of a debate.

I will join with others to ask: Please submit evidence that the TMCH, Claims or Sunrise have had the effect of prior constraint or other restriction of free expression of ideas, thought, or comment on the internet.

Michael R.