[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Tue Apr 11 21:49:37 UTC 2017

If there is a confidentiality provision in the TMCH contact, then we must

Ask for the data
If refused we must then
  Determine the scope of any confidentiality provision
  Determine if what is requested is in fact within the scope of such provision
  Determine if the TMCH had the authority to agree to the provision given their mandate
  Determine whether to seek ICANN support to challenge the provision so as to obtain the information.

This is a basic and neutral legal analysis.

Sent from my iPad