[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Nahitchevansky, Georges ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com
Tue Apr 11 22:17:57 UTC 2017

Can I quote you in this on having an open and robust whois so we can have across the board actual and real information on the parties registering domain names and know who the bad actors are

Georges Nahitchevansky
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
The Grace Building | 1114 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY  10036-7703
office 212 775 8720 | fax 212 775 8820
ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com | www.kilpatricktownsend.com