[gnso-rpm-wg] Subgroup Member Lists

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Thu Apr 13 20:10:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to note that we had not taken into consideration that some Working Group members may wish to join the Sub Teams as observers. However, since we’ve had at least one request from a Working Group member to do so on two Sub Teams today, we’d like to clarify that this is an option.

Similar to being an observer on the Working Group, observers on Sub Teams will receive emails from the Sub Team email list, but cannot reply to them on-list, nor are they to participate in Sub Team calls. Observers to Sub Teams may change their status to regular members, should they wish to do so. Just let staff know, and we’ll take care of it.

Thanks.

Amr