[gnso-rpm-wg] Reminder: please do not invite non-members to Sub Team or Working Group calls

J. Scott Evans jsevans at adobe.com
Fri Apr 14 15:45:13 UTC 2017

Is that restriction listed on the Wiki? If so, great. If not, it might be helpful to list it there with information about joining the full WG.

[ttps://inside.corp.adobe.com/content/dam/brandcenter/images/image002.gif]

J. Scott Evans

408.536.5336 (tel)

345 Park Avenue, Mail Stop W11-544

Director, Associate General Counsel