[gnso-rpm-wg] A Brave New World Without Sunrises or the TMCH

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Fri Apr 14 17:47:48 UTC 2017

+1 Marina's explanation.

More importantly, I think we need to revisit what exactly is meant by "gaming".  For example: Registering a TMCH registered and use-established trademark in a new Registry during the Sunrise Period is not "gaming" the TMCH/RPM system even if the trademark is not registered or used by its owner for goods/services related to or described by the New gTLD.