[gnso-rpm-wg] Recommendation for Question#10 (Appropriate Strings for Notification)

icannlists icannlists at winston.com
Mon Apr 24 02:17:21 UTC 2017

Thanks for the clarification Rebecca.  I'm not sure how to respond to it since it seems that you are disputing the fact that no individual harmed by claims/sunrise has been identified to date and the fact that the TMCH does not contain the names of any such individuals.  I guess when facts are denied, I agree that we have "exhausted the possibility of common ground on that topic."

Best,
Paul