[gnso-rpm-wg] Recommendation for Question#10 (Appropriate Strings for Notification)

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Tue Apr 25 00:29:28 UTC 2017

I completely agree with you. Like I said last week, any system is subject
to gaming or abuse. That doesn't mean it's material or wholesale.

jonathan matkowsky,
vp – ip & brand security
usa:: 1.347.467.1193 | office:: +972-(0)8-926-2766
emergency mobile:: +972-(0)54-924-0831
company reg. no. 514805332
11/1 nachal chever, modiin israel
http://www.riskiq.com
RiskIQ Technologies Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of RiskIQ, Inc.