[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda for this week's RPMs call

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Apr 25 12:03:09 UTC 2017

Dear Susan, all,

The agenda will be circulated shortly.

Kind regards

Nathalie

From: <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "susan.payne at valideus.com" <susan.payne at valideus.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 12:02 PM
To: "gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org" <gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda for this week's RPMs call

Hi, is there an agenda for this week’s RPMs call?  I’m not able to join since it’s at 4am but I’d like to know what I’m missing

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd
28-30 Little Russell Street
London, WC1A 2HN, United Kingdom
E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>
D: +44 20 7421 8255
T: +44 20 7421 8299
M: +44 7971 661175

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender’s own and not made on behalf of Valideus Ltd.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Valideus Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 06181291 and VAT number 987 7551 49.  Our registered office is at 28-30 Little Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HN.