[gnso-rpm-wg] Recommendation for Question#10 (Appropriate Strings for Notification)

Rebecca Tushnet Rebecca.Tushnet at law.georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 25 18:32:07 UTC 2017

That's because it came from words that weren't mine.

If no one at all is interested in defending the "expanding the match"
proposal that this thread is supposed to cover, does that mean that we
have a consensus that it's not worth pursuing?  I'm not sure what the
procedure for determining that would be.
Rebecca Tushnet
Georgetown Law
703 593 6759