[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda and documents for Working Group call this week

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:48:16 UTC 2017

Thanks,  Paul.

I listened to that part of the call again, and after the presentation of
the proposal, Phil took comments from George, Greg, and Jonathan (all
provided input/ideas about ways GIs could be protected) and there was a
request for staff to obtain more background on the 'marks protected by
statute or treaty' language.

There didn't seem to be a conclusion, hence my earlier email about next
steps.

Please let me know if I missing something.

Best regards,
Claudio