[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda for Working Group call on Wednesday 3 May

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Apr 28 19:33:47 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The proposed agenda for our next Working Group call, scheduled for Wednesday 3 May at 1600 UTC, is as follows:

1.       Roll call (via Adobe Connect & phone bridge only); updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Sub Teams update (5 minutes each) – Lori Schulman (Sunrise), Michael Graham/Kristine Dorrain (Trademark Claims), Working Group co-chairs’ update on Private Protections Sub Team

3.       Presentation of proposal for TMCH Open Question #10 – Michael Graham (not more than 5 minutes)

4.       Continue Working Group discussion of TMCH Questions #7 & #8 – start with summation of proposals (2 minutes each for each proposer)

5.       Next steps/next meeting

For those who were not able to attend the last call, you’re encouraged to review the transcript or listen to the call recording. Both can be found on the Working Group wiki page for the meeting, here: https://community.icann.org/x/NtHRAw, where you’ll also find the table of open questions and proposals. I’m attaching the table to this email as well for your convenient reference.

Thanks and cheers
Mary