[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW: suggested industry blogs for gathering information; ICANN60 schedule

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Aug 29 15:54:43 UTC 2017

For (1), the following sources could be added:

(i) OnlineDomain.com
(ii) DomainInvesting.com (blogger Elliot Silver is a member of this PDP)
(ii) MorganLinton.com
(iv) DomainGang.com (NB: some articles are parody, but others, marked
100% true, are not)
(v) NamePros.com
(vi) gTLD.link

Of course, one should also search the comments to posts too, as they
often contain relevant data.