[gnso-rpm-wg] Member questions (Re: Critique of INTA survey)

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Aug 31 01:01:06 UTC 2017

Hi George,

We have asked for an array of data in an array of forms. I am looking
forward to Lori's presentation tonight to walk us through the INTA
Report. Not everyone has the time to review it closely, as you, Kurt,
Kristine, Paul and Claudio have done.

I appreciate Lori taking the time on tonight's late night call to walk
us through material. I know she has spent extensive time not only on the
report, but on the slides she will be sharing tonight. I look forward to
the presentation and discussion to follow.

Best, Kathy