[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR DISCUSSION: Co-Chairs' Statement & Suggestions on URS Review

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Fri Dec 1 07:17:08 UTC 2017

Hi, Good memo. Quick question: I recall before Abu Dhabi that there was a
small subset of URS data we had not yet processed for analysis—maybe a
month or so. Have we done that yet?

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 4:16 PM Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> Staff is sending this note on behalf of all three co-chairs of this
> Working Group. Please find attached, for Working Group discussion, a
> document from the co-chairs on particular aspects of the URS review that we
> are currently undertaking.
>

> As noted in the Action Items circulated earlier today, staff is preparing
> a document outlining a possible alternative approach to the URS review
> based on the proposal discussed on the Working Group call yesterday. It may
> be, therefore, that the specific questions outlined in the co-chairs’
> document may need to be considered and approached differently.
> Nevertheless, the co-chairs wish to circulate the attached document so that
> the Working Group may review and discuss it.
>

> Thanks and cheers
>
> Mary, Julie, Ariel and Berry

Jonathan Matkowsky

This message was sent from RiskIQ, and is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and
may be subject to confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you
receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you.