[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH Blog

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Thu Feb 2 20:08:06 UTC 2017

In US, one of the benefits of registration is a presumption of validity of
ownership, and exclusivity with respect to the goods/services covered by
the registration. Only by successfully challenging the registration would
the owner lose that benefit. After 5 years, assuming certain documents are
filed, the registration becomes conclusive evidence in certain respects.