[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH Blog

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Thu Feb 2 20:28:20 UTC 2017

George,

I didn’t raise incontestability.  And once again, incontestability only applies to U.S. trademark registrations.  Trademark rights are territorial and the law of every country and scope/effect of having a trademark registration differs by country.

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com | www.gtlaw.com