[gnso-rpm-wg] Proposed agenda and documents for Working Group call on 8 February 2017

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Feb 7 23:54:03 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The proposed agenda for our next Working Group meeting, scheduled for 8 February 2017 at 1800 UTC, is as follows:

1.       Roll call (via Adobe Connect and telephone bridge only); updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Review staff table for Categories 1 & 2, with a view toward agreement on follow up with Deloitte or for other data/input required

3.       Commence review of staff table for Categories 3 – 6

4.       Update on Working Group sessions at ICANN58

5.       Next steps/next meeting

The tables to be reviewed under Agenda Items #2 and #3 have been circulated previously via email. You can also find them on this page of our Working Group wiki space: https://community.icann.org/x/_pHRAw.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director