[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH Independent Review Revised Report has just been published

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Feb 24 00:09:53 UTC 2017

Dear all,

You might like to know that the Revised Report from the Analysis Group on the TMCH Independent Review has just been published: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2017-02-23-en. As you may recall, the Analysis Group’s initial report was published for public comment in late July 2016, and this Revised Report incorporates some suggestions made by commentators and includes clarifications on some of the data that was used. Our Working Group’s Data Gathering Sub Team also discussed the findings in the initial report and met with the Analysis Group during that time.

The Revised Report has been published in both a clean and a “redlined” version, to facilitate reading and comparison.

Please feel free to share any comments you may have on the Revised Report as they relate to our work on the TMCH review via this mailing list.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director