[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda for Working Group call on Wednesday 1 March 2017
mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Feb 28 20:03:53 UTC 2017
The proposed agenda for our next Working Group meeting on 1 March 2017, at 1700 UTC, is as follows:
1. Roll call (via Adobe Connect and phone bridge only) and updates to Statements of Interest
2. Discuss whether the TMCH as operated today fulfills the requirements in the Applicant Guidebook for the 2012 New gTLD Program round for specified TMCH Charter Questions (see below)
3. Review and agree on proposed agenda for the Working Group meetings at ICANN58
4. Reminder: remote participation for ICANN58 sessions
5. Next steps/next meeting (note: no Working Group call scheduled for 8 March 2017)
For Agenda Item #2, please refer to the materials that were circulated on Friday 24 February (i.e. the June 2012 TMCH framework published in Module 5 of the Applicant Guidebook, the December 2009 recommendations from the Special Trademark Issues (STI) Review Team, and the chronological table of documents, community work and other milestones in the development of the final form of the TMCH) as well as a further summary table that will be circulated very shortly. Proposed agendas for the ICANN58 sessions will also be circulated as soon as they are available.
All documents will be posted to the Working Group wiki page for this call for your easy reference.
Thanks and cheers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gnso-rpm-wg