[gnso-rpm-wg] PLEASE CONSIDER A REPLY: Proposed Working Group call next week

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Thu Jan 19 10:09:41 UTC 2017

Hi George - I think that was my comment so thanks for pointing that out.  I did not recall the cancellation for INTA but with that in mind if a similar large number of people would be missing the call for NamesCon I agree it seems reasonable to cancel.  I do think it does depend on the volume of participants for whom the event is a factor (regardless of which event it happens to be).  In this case we need to take into account that this is the call scheduled to be more convenient for those in AsPac timezones, who maybe won't be going to NamesCon (I have no idea whether they will or not).  The conflict equally doesn't affect me since I can't join a call at 4am, so my absence from the call has nothing to do with NamesCon.

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com
D: +44 20 7421 8255