[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW: Annotated Open TMCH Poll Results (Re: Agenda and documents for the next RPM Working Group call)

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Tue Jul 25 19:04:45 UTC 2017

Thanks to both Mary and Amr for compiling this analysis.

I’d urge all WG members to devote a few minutes, if possible, to reviewing the breakdown before tomorrow’s call, to at least become familiar with the methodology.

Look forward to a lively and informative call,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW