[gnso-rpm-wg] Private Protections Sub Team - Sub Team Name and Members List

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Sat Jun 10 12:33:03 UTC 2017

Hello again,

To help move the discussion on a possible renaming of “Private Protections” along, please find below a list of potential alternatives. These have all either been suggested on the Working Group mailing list or in the AC room chat during Working Group calls. Please feel free to add suggestions to this list, as you see fit:

·         Non-Mandatory Protections
·         Additional Protections
·         Registry-Specific RPMs
·         Voluntary Practices