[gnso-rpm-wg] ICANN59 RPM call/F2F -- remote participation details

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Sun Jun 25 22:29:16 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

The details of the upcoming call on Thursday (Joburg time) are at:

https://schedule.icann.org/event/B49M/gnso-review-of-all-rights-protection-mechanisms-rpms-in-all-gtlds-pdp-working-group-face-to-face-meeting

namely:

Thursday, June 29, 9:00 am - 12:00 noon Joburg time (3:00 am - 6 am NYC time)

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/jnb59-ballroom2

I couldn't find any dial-in telephone number to participate, though?
Perhaps Mary or Terri or one of the other ICANN staff can confirm
whether there is a dial-in available like our normal calls?

Also, has a final agenda or any documents (e.g. Powerpoint, although
PDF is best) been circulated for this call?