[gnso-rpm-wg] ICANN59 RPM call/F2F -- remote participation details

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Jun 28 20:01:55 UTC 2017

Is there an actual final agenda yet for tomorrow's F2F? (11 hours from
now) At the time of this post, there's still nothing new on the
webpage at:

https://schedule.icann.org/event/B49M/gnso-review-of-all-rights-protection-mechanisms-rpms-in-all-gtlds-pdp-working-group-face-to-face-meeting

like PDFs, Powerpoints, or anything else to read in advance to prepare for it.

Last week, there was an "action items" email sent:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2017-June/002147.html

which mentioned "Please also note that you are all encouraged to
familiarize yourselves with the reports presented by the Sunrise
Registrations and Trademark Claims Sub Teams on today’s call.
Discussion of these two reports will continue during the Working Group
face-to-face meeting at ICANN 59 in Johannesburg."

Is that the entire prep/agenda? (i.e. reading that participants
probably already read for last week's call)

I had been under the impression (perhaps mistakenly) from our last
call that we would attempt to utilize the F2F 3 hours to accomplish
stuff that couldn't be handled during normal working group calls, and
so there might be other prep documents.