[gnso-rpm-wg] FEEDBACK REQUESTED: ICANN58 meeting agendas and a question on a particular rotational slot for future Working Group calls

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Mar 1 19:10:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please take a moment to provide your feedback on the following two items:

(1)     ICANN58 Proposed Meeting Agendas

Please see the attached, which was also displayed in the Adobe Connect room during the meeting that just ended, and send any comments or suggestions you may have to this list so that the Co-Chairs can take your feedback into consideration in planning our sessions at ICANN58.

(2)     Rotational Meeting  Question

The Co-Chairs would like to request feedback, particularly from our Asia-Pacific-based members, as to whether it will be preferable to change the DAY (not the time) of the one meeting (out of every four) that is held at 0400 UTC. At the moment, it is at 0400 UTC on Wednesdays (for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia/NZ) – which is Tuesday night for North America. Should this be changed to 0400 UTC on THURSDAYS (making it Wednesday night for North America, and Thursday morning/day time for EMEA and APAC)?

Thanks and cheers
Mary