[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW: Follow up questions for Deloitte

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Mar 2 10:41:53 UTC 2017

For the list of example marks in Annex A, (there are only 3 at
present, namely CARS, PARENTS and FRUIT OF THE LOOM), I had thought we
were also going to include the 3 additional ones at:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2017-February/001064.html

namely for "MUSIC", "DEALHUNTER" and the stylized letter 'A' ??

When the the topic originally came up, I think we had wanted to get at
least 5 examples (so this would make a total of 6).