[gnso-rpm-wg] Date/time of next RPM WG call?

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Mar 22 14:15:37 UTC 2017

Hi Phil,

I understood there was no call this week (that's why I wrote "Assuming
there's no call today"). During the ICANN meetings it was suggested
that some of our future calls might be extended beyond 1 hour (there
was no discussion of that on the mailing list, I believe), to stay on
schedule. That means starting/ending times of future calls might be
changing.

Given that there's a call next week, some folks (myself included)
might like the schedule as early in advance as possible in order to
organize their activities accordingly, to not have their other
business/personal events disrupted.