[gnso-rpm-wg] Updated table of TMCH proposals and glossary of terms

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed May 3 13:41:57 UTC 2017

Tx to Mary for the table. I would be interested to hear more how people
feel about the EU/US/WIPO definitions of Collective Mark, Certification
Mark and Appellations of Origin feel about the listed definitions.

Also, at the bottom of the document, there are 3 sections that may be of
special interest for our upcoming discussion: /differences between GIs
and trademarks, differences between GIs and geographical names /and
/differences between GIs and Appellations of Origin. / I'll certainly be
reviewing this again before the call.

Best, Kathy