[gnso-rpm-wg] Message from the Co-Chairs Regarding Email List Management

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Fri May 5 21:24:45 UTC 2017

I think George and Paul have very good suggestions, and appreciate the kind
letter of encouragement from the co-chairs.

I hope the folks who have changed to observer status will reconsider
re-joining as full participants as we continue to make improvements going
forward. There is no deadline to join. We all benefit from having your
involvement and perspective inside this very talented and diverse group.

Have a great weekend.

Best,
Claudio