[gnso-rpm-wg] Deadline for proposals and agenda for the next Working Group call

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:34:40 UTC 2017

I think we need to divorce the question of (1) what goes into the Trademark
Clearinghouse from (2) whether Geographical Indications as a category of
Intellectual Property should be granted rights protection mechanisms.

We should deal with the first one now.  The first is addressed by both Paul
and Kathy, though quite differently.

I believe that the second is within the scope of this WG, but should be
discussed later, since it is not a question about the TMCH at all.

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan
gregshatanipc at gmail.com