[gnso-rpm-wg] Data on non exact matches

icannlists icannlists at winston.com
Wed May 17 21:48:25 UTC 2017

Thanks Rebecca.

Staff, does the information that Rebecca is seeking in existence?  I thought that there was no record of the specific domain names which were non-registered after receiving a notice of claim.

Rebecca, I think your question has more to do with harm to potentially chilled registrants rather than harm to trademark owners/consumers, correct?  Harm to trademark owners/consumers can be evidenced by UDRP/URS decisions for domain names that would fall into the next expanded category.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts on that.

Best,
Paul