[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from Review of all RPMs in all gTLDs PDP Working Group Call - 31 May 2017
amr.elsadr at icann.org
Wed May 31 21:53:54 UTC 2017
Dear Working Group Members,
Below are the Action Items from today’s Working Group call. You will find the complete action items, notes, documents/materials and recordings for today’s call on the meeting wiki page here: https://community.icann.org/x/EQbwAw. The transcripts will be posted on the same wiki page once they are available.
1. Staff to remind WG members on-list to review the questions prepared by the Trademark Claims Sub Team, and submit questions before next week; staff to work with co-chairs and Sub Team to adjust the WG Work Plan to estimate start date and duration for this work
2. Staff to circulate the draft questions on Private Protections to the WG mailing list for review and feedback
3. Private Protection questions to be passed on to the Sub Team by staff to evaluate if they are worth pursuing, and what data is required to answer them – this action item has been deferred until WG members have had an opportunity to review the questions
4. Staff to add Claudio DiGangi and Greg Shatan as members of the Private Protections Sub Team – Sub Team is still accepting new members
5. Staff to circulate study in World Trademark Review referred to by Greg Shatan for consideration by the WG
6. WG members to suggest different names for “Private Protection” on the WG mailing list that may be more effective at achieving what the WG is attempting to describe
7. WG members should review the Private Protection questions prior to next week's WG call – Revisions to be discussed as part of the agenda for the WG call next week
8. Brian Beckham to circulate Version 3.0 of the WIPO Jurisprudential Overview of UDRP Cases paper circulated at INTA meeting to WG mailing list
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gnso-rpm-wg