[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] RE: Clarification re: Timing of Working Group Weekly Calls

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Nov 15 19:17:48 UTC 2017

Thanks for the feedback Brian and we do note the challenges.  If I recall correctly (and others can correct me if I am wrong) I think the original time was the consensus of a Doodle poll.  As always when using these polls while the time may have worked for a majority of respondents, it is unlikely that it worked for everyone.

Kind regards,

Julie