[gnso-rpm-wg] Availability of Court for Domain Name owners challenging a URS decision -- false assumption?

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Nov 23 15:43:25 UTC 2017

Just to followup on this, Article 43(3) of those same Chinese
governance rules seem to imply that the panel decisions are not final.
According to the Google translation:

"43(3) According to the ruling of the people's court, the verdict of the
domain name dispute resolution agency should be canceled;"

Perhaps the translation isn't correct, but that would seem to say that
the people's court can overrule the dispute resolution agency. So, the
courts appear to have the final say.