[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR INFORMATION/DISCUSSION: Public Comment now open on New Sections of Competition, Consumer Protection/Trust Review Team report

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Nov 29 21:24:10 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Following up on the discussion this Working Group held with members of the Competition, Consumer Protection & Consumer Trust (CCT) Review Team at ICANN60 in Abu Dhabi, please note that a public comment period has now been opened on the new sections of the CCT Review Team report that were described at that session: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cct-recs-2017-11-27-en.

The new sections for which the CCT Review Team is seeking input include, as you may recall, new text on the RPMs. The public comment period closes on 8 January 2018, following which the CCT Review Team will complete its Final Report.

Whether you/your groups wish to submit comments in that capacity, or whether this Working Group wishes to discuss the new RPM sections or submit a comment, we thought we should draw your attention to this development.

You can find the transcript and recording of our Working Group’s joint session with the CCT Review Team at ICANN60 here: https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbK7/gnso-review-of-all-rights-protection-mechanisms-in-all-generic-top-level-domains

Thanks and cheers
Mary