[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] Re: Agenda and documents for RPM Working Group call on Wednesday 4 October

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Oct 4 16:53:09 UTC 2017

Thanks for continuing the discussion on the mailing list, Kathy and Claudio. Allow me to explain that, from the staff perspective, we limited the revisions in the document to the one specific action item that was noted from the call (i.e. rephrase Question 4). We then added a couple of comments to try to capture some suggestions over additional respondents for existing (unchanged) questions that did not generate opposition – however, as Claudio noted, other suggestions over which members participating on the call expressed concerns (such as on scope) were not included pending further instructions from and agreement among the Working Group.

I hope this clarifies.

Cheers
Mary