[gnso-rpm-wg] Confirming CANCELLATION of the RPM Working Group meeting for this week

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:46:48 UTC 2017

Mary,

Will our WG timeline/project plan, available here:

https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/59643840/Draft%20Updated%20Work%20Plan%20-%206%20June%202017.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1497297948000&api=v2

be updated during this call, to reflect where things currently stand in our
deliberations?

Also, if we have any suggested discussion items for our Co-chairs, would be
appropriate to send them over for consideration?

Thanks!

Best,
Claudio