[gnso-rpm-wg] Consolidated Questions to URS Providers - Please Comment by Friday, 20 April

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Apr 19 21:52:47 UTC 2018

With regards to the "Consolidated Questions to URS Providers" PDF,
earlier comments were submitted yesterday at:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2018-April/002890.html

With regards to the "Responses to proposed questions" PDF, I'd like to
give NAF the full opportunity to improve (in writing) their (orally
provided) answers on page 9 (final page), to questions asked at the
ICANN61 presentation. For example, in their answer to the 2nd question
they suggested that they'd need to run it through staff counsel.