[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] Re: REMINDER re: Nominations for RPM Working Group Co-Chair

gmlevine at researchtheworld.com gmlevine at researchtheworld.com
Mon Apr 23 17:09:06 UTC 2018

Ditto. Gerald M. Levine

From: gnso-rpm-wg <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Zak Muscovitch
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 11:32 AM
To: Marie Pattullo <marie.pattullo at aim.be>; BECKHAM, Brian <brian.beckham at wipo.int>; Corwin, Philip <pcorwin at verisign.com>; julie.hedlund at icann.org; mcgradygnso at gmail.com; gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] Re: REMINDER re: Nominations for RPM Working Group Co-Chair

Further to Paul McGrady’s nomination and Marie Pattullo’s second, I also am pleased to support Brian Beckham’s nomination for the third co-chair position, alongside the existing co-chairs, Phil and Kathy, who have worked very hard and made great contributions on behalf of this WG.

In my experience, Brian is a thoughtful, communicative, and collaborative individual with deep experience, and who I can see making great contributions in consensus building.

Although I do not always see eye to eye with Brian on policy issues, I nevertheless have the highest respect and admiration for him and look forward to the possibility of him becoming a co-chair of this WG.

Zak Muscovitch

General Counsel, Internet Commerce Association