[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] Re: REMINDER re: Nominations for RPM Working Group Co-Chair

Cyntia King cking at modernip.com
Fri Apr 27 16:28:16 UTC 2018

Agree w/ Doug Isenberg - this thread (including requests for WIPO to update
it's website) is extraneous & has nothing to do w/ the qualifications of
Brian Beckham & his ability to serve as a non-partisan co-chair.

My Observation:  To-date Brian has been respectful of multiple POVs, is
knowledgeable & has agreed to take on a task most of us would avoid.  I
support Brian Beckham as an RPM group co-chair.

Cyntia King

E:  cking at modernip

O:  +1 81-ModernIP

C:  +1 818.209.6088