[GNSO-RPM-WG] Actions & Notes: RPM PDP WG Meeting 05 December 2018

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Dec 6 17:23:15 UTC 2018

Hi Kathy,

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:17 PM Kathy Kleiman <kathy at kathykleiman.com> wrote:
> I'm very proud of the URS subteams, whose work which went forward, in general, to appreciation and wide support in the full WG. Despite criticisms, this careful work was largely embraced by the WG and will be featured in our Initial Report -- with 34 operational fixes and draft policy recommendations to be presented to the ICANN Community with support of the full WG.

It's not correct that any draft policy recommendations in the initial
report have "support of the full WG", as there's been no Consensus
Call. There was support for publication of the recommendations for
public comment, that's all. Support for actual recommendations would
be determined at some later date by the working group (when the
Consensus Call takes place).