[gnso-rpm-wg] Two URS decisions of note

Jon Nevett jon at donuts.email
Wed Feb 7 17:02:07 UTC 2018

I wanted to point out two default cases between the same complainant and respondent relating to the same domain name that came our differently about 9 months apart.

I am not commenting on the substance or what it means (I assume that there will be differing interpretations), but just wanted to share them with the group.

1635446

boucheron.pub

Boucheron Holding SAS v. zhouhaotian et al.

URS

08/31/2015

Suspended
Default <http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/1635446D.htm>
09/15/2015

1676556

boucheron.pub

Boucheron Holding SAS v. zhouhaotian et al.

URS

05/25/2016

Claim Denied
Default <http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/1676556D.htm>